Looking for a place where you can feel comfortable working out? A gym that will not only motivate you to be fit, but also provide you with self defense training that can boost your confidence and career? Then you should check out City Boxing's co-ed programs and classes - designed with both men and women in mind!
Do you want to:
- Be at a gym where you can enjoy getting a great workout?
- Be given the option to train as an amateur or professional fighter?
- Work with fun, easy going, and knowledgeable trainers?
- Feel stronger?
- Feel tougher?
- Feel more energetic?
- Receive hands on, personalized training?
- Not feel like you stick out?
- Not feel like you're being judged?
- Not feel like you cannot keep up?
- Feel like, as a woman, you fit in just as naturally as the men?
- Gain more skills and techniques for your law enforcement or related profession?
- Feel great about yourself?
- "I love working out at City Boxing. The trainers are great and so are the other members. Everyone is really laid back and it makes working out fun. I really enjoyed training for the Battle of the Badges. After you go to the gym a few times the trainers know your name and are very personable and approachable."
- -Kathleen Bonja
Women Can Train and Fight Too!
Our Boxing, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Jiu-Jitsu co-ed classes address the needs of both women and men!
You will burn those extra unwanted pounds while enjoying every workout and session.
No matter what level you train in, you will be given a personalized program catered to your needs and goals. Our trainers will work with you every step of the way to help you exceed your potential. The trainers also constantly introduce new material, so your training will never feel stale or lacking. Plus, with so many available classes, you can really plan your workout around your schedule!
- "What I like the most about the classes is that trainers pay attention to your needs. Whether you want to lose weight, gain muscle or become a professional fighter, they are always there to advise you on how to achieve your goals."
- -Rosa Castellanos
World Class Gym for World Class Training
On top of offering Boxing training, you can also train in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, and Muay Thai Kickboxing.
In addition to martial arts and fighting co-ed classes, City Boxing also hosts a fully equipped fitness gym which you will be able to use every day to complete your workout routine.
The gym is outfitted with:
- Swain® mats
- Heavy Bags by Everlast®, Balazs®, & Windy®
- Speed Bags & Double End Bags by Everlast®
- Uppercut Bags by Twins® and Cleto Reyes Boxing Ring
- Thai Pads & Leg Kick Pads by Twins Special® & Windy®
- Focus Mitts by Everlast®
- Hoist weight equipment
- Cybex tread mill
- Stairmaster stair stepper.