Now more than ever we want our children to grow up independent, healthy, physically fit, and with high self esteem. Martial art training provides just that unique formula found lacking in many other youth activities out there.
Do you want your child(ren) to:
- Master self discipline?
- Build self confidence?
- Feel good about themselves?
- Become more focused?
- Improve their hand-eye coordination and reflex skills?
- Learn the value of self respect and respect for others?
- Learn to make and accomplish both short and long term goals?
- Gain a high level of endurance and stamina?
- Gain the skills necessary to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle?
- Be able to handle themselves if forced into a physical confrontation?
- Enjoy and have fun working out?
- Lose weight with a diet program that really works?
- "The workout is amazing as are the energy and the atmosphere. I like all the dedication the trainers put into showing you the right technique on everything no matter what level you are on. My experience so far is beyond my expectations!"
- -Daniel Tavra
Whether girls or boys, whether you sign your kids up for Boxing or Jiu-Jitsu, training at City Boxing will encourage your child to reach and push beyond their potential. Our programs work on teaching your child how to improve themselves on the inside and out!
Does Your Child Already Participate in Sports or Other Team Activities?
That's great! Training at City Boxing will only enhance the benefits of their current extra-curriculars.
But remember that team sports, while very active and challenging, can sometimes lack the individualized attention kids need to grow and improve.
Our Kid-friendly Trainers Work one-on-one
They help them out through the entire process. They motivate and mentor, giving each kid the personalized curriculum they need to succeed and advance. This dynamic helps kids connect with their training and in the end gives them a better sense of self accomplishment. When they improve, when they win, they feel they pulled their weight and did it on their own, not just as part of a team.
That sense of self reward and achievement is priceless.
- "I am surprised how comfortable it feels now to go in to train and I attribute that to the absence of intimidation from the very first class I took. The instructors were very patient when demonstrating the techniques in each of the disciplines I chose to participate in and being out of shape and knowing nothing of the sports and seeing these very fit people executing amazing techniques, it helped a lot so as to continue going to the gym. The instructors have great personalities and always encourage you; some verbally, others by setting the bar high and having you reach it.
Another thing I enjoy, because it all culminates in to one very positive experience, is the consistency of having to go through a challenging workout each and every day. I know I've had a good workout when my body aches the rest of the day and I know that is because of the training regimen. There is never an easy day."
The Physical Training
The City Boxing Kids Program is geared for boys and girls ages 6-12. Kids 13+ can participate in adult classes depending on maturity level. All training takes place in a safe and controlled environment.
Your child(ren) will learn:
- punch combinations
- conditioning exercises
- bag drills
- and self defense techniques
All kids can work their way up to competition level.
- "There is nothing that I do not enjoy about City Boxing, everything is perfect and when I mean perfect I mean is the best of the best - best instructors, best equipment, best environment. What I like the most is the good energy that you get from everybody, thanks CB."
- -Victor Murillo
There is no one else in San Diego that offers Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu just for kids!
Your kid(s) can try out our program now for FREE!
City Boxing cares about improving the lives of San Diego's youth, especially those facing hardship. Check out our non-profit organization, City Boxing Project
180° Program, Enhancing Lives One Degree at a Time - helping our San Diego at risk youth.