City Boxing's Muay Thai Kickboxing program can train you not only to be an excellent fighter, but also to be in top physical condition.
Do you want to:
- Work with professional World Champion Muay Thai trainers?
- Train to become an amateur or professional Muay Thai or MMA fighter?
- Be pushed beyond your physical strength and endurance?
- Sharpen your mental ability?
- Grow your self-confidence and respect?
- Learn superior self defense techniques?
- Set new goals and gain a greater feeling of accomplishment in your life?
- Workout with other fun and good hearted people who also want to get into shape?
- Enjoy working out?
- Lose weight in a healthy and natural way?
- "I enjoy, because it all culminates in to one very positive experience, the consistency of having to go through a challenging workout each and every day. I know I've had a good workout when my body aches the rest of the day and I know that is because of the training regimen. There is never an easy day."
- -Luis Arellano
Muay Thai, translated into English as Thai Boxing, is the national sport of Thailand. The Muay Thai fighting style employs the use of punches, kicks, elbows, knees and standing grappling to wear down and knock out their opponent. Training methods are designed to develop devastating power, speed, and superb cardio-vascular endurance.
Muay Thai Kickboxing Classes
Beginner Muay Thai
This cardio-based workout focuses on the fitness and conditioning aspect of Muay Thai. It combines 60 minutes of high intensity training drills, calisthenics, Thai pad drills, and working on heavy bags. Students will learn to punch, elbow, clinch, knee, and kick. You'll burn excess fat and calories, improve strength, muscle tone, muscle endurance, and flexibility. The workout is fun, safe, challenging and accommodates all levels of fitness.
Advanced Muay Thai
Advanced Muay Thai is appropriate for students who have trained for at least 6 months in our Beginner Muay Thai Class. This class will teach students competition strategy and tactics, while incorporating technical sparring drills and pad training.
Advanced kickboxers can also move on to train in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) with participation in our other training programs.
No matter what level you train in, you will be given an individualized program catered to meet your goals, exceed your potential, work around your schedule!
- "What I enjoy most about training at City Boxing is the quality training I get from the trainers, the amount of time they put into correcting my techniques and the amount attention I get is great every time I go."
- -Steven Gonzalez
Meet Your Lead Trainer -- Denis Grachev
| Denis Grachev is the current IKF Muay Thai Light Cruiserweight World Champion. He is also a 2X World Kickboxing Champion and 4X Russian Kickboxing Champion. |
Denis has been training in kickboxing for over 15 years. He received a Bachelor's degree in Physical Education in 2005 and previously worked as a kickboxing instructor in Russia.
Currently, Denis competes professionally in Boxing, Muay Thai, and MMA.
He is an undefeated pro boxer and an up and coming prospect.
- "The trainers, the trainees and the staff. Everyone is here to learn and are always willing to help and have a good time."
- -Armando Dominguez
World Class Gym for World Class Training
On top of offering Muay Thai Kickboxing training, you can also train in Boxing, MMA, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
In addition to martial arts and fighting classes, City Boxing also hosts a fully equipped fitness gym which you will be able to use every day to complete your workout routine.
The gym is outfitted with:
- Swain® mats
- Heavy Bags by Everlast®, Balazs®, & Windy®
- Speed Bags & Double End Bags by Everlast®
- Uppercut Bags by Twins® and Cleto Reyes Boxing Ring
- Thai Pads & Leg Kick Pads by Twins Special® & Windy®
- Focus Mitts by Everlast®
- Hoist weight equipment
- Cybex tread mill
- Stairmaster stair stepper.